July 4, 2013

Clue 1 and Tour

Mr. Gnome is off contract.  Him being home means I hardly get to knit, spin and I really don't get around to sewing.  It's ok we are doing lots of fun stuff. 
But clue 1 for the Mystery Knit Along came out on Sunday and I've been looking forward to this.  I'm so pleased with the yarn I just couldn't wait to cast on.
I've been doing bits here and there.
And just this morning finished clue 1.  It's looking good.  The yarn is doing fun things and I like how it's playing with the lace in the sleeves.
I also signed up for Tour De Fleece this year.  That up there was yesterday, still need to do today's spinning.  My goal was just to spin for 30 minutes each day.  I don't usually spin every day and doing so with lots of family fun time makes it all the harder.  So far I've missed one day.  And I know I'll be missing quite a few more days.  I do need to finish this orange before I need it though.  And I really need to get to work on finishing the fleece.  Just over three months until Rhinebeck!

No comments: